In this post, you’ll learn how to delete Facebook dating.
If you are using Facebook for a while now, you must have noticed the launch of Facebook Dating.
Indeed, since a few months on Facebook, there is an entire section dedicated to dating with people nearby.
It can be useful if you are looking for someone in your area or not and want to meet new people easily. In general, it’s very simple to use but sometimes we might want to delete our profile from the app because we don’t find anyone interesting or simply because we don’t need it anymore.
What is Facebook Dating?
Facebook Dating is a new feature within the Facebook app that allows users to connect with other singles who are also using the dating feature.
The dating feature can be accessed through the Facebook app or by going to the dedicated Facebook Dating website.
Once you have set up your profile, you will be able to see potential matches based on your interests and preferences.
You can also message your matches directly through the app.
How to delete your Facebook Dating profile?
If you’re no longer interested in using Facebook Dating, you can delete your dating profile by going to the settings page for your account.
From there, you’ll need to select “Manage Account” and then “Delete Profile.”
Once you confirm that you want to delete your profile, it will be removed from the app.
How to cancel your subscription to Facebook Dating?
Facebook Dating is a new feature that allows you to find and connect with potential matches through Facebook.
If you’re not interested in using Facebook Dating, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
1. Open the Facebook app on your device and tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
2. Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
3. Tap Account Settings, then tap Security and Login.
4. Under Where You’re Logged In, tap the edit button next to Facebook Dating.
5. Tap Turn Off to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription for Facebook Dating.
Read also: Screenshot Facebook Story: notifications and privacy guide
How to remove your profile from appearing in Facebook Dating search results?
If you’re not interested in using Facebook Dating, or if you want to take a break from it, you can hide your profile from search results.
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap the More tab at the bottom right of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
4. Scroll down and tap on the Privacy section, then tap on Profile Visibility.
5. Under Who can see your profile in search results?, select Only Me > Done.
Read also: How to Delete Highlights on Instagram
Watch a tutorial about How to Delete Facebook Dating
You’ll also like: